Regulatory Update Info Session & Luncheon
Presented by the MTO
Join us at Truck World 2018 for an information session surrounding the industry’s most burning questions, including Vehicle Weights and Dimensions (VWD) for Vocational Trucks. Presented by the Ministry of Transportation – Ontario (MTO), and followed by a catered lunch, you won’t want to miss this event. Seating is limited, register today!
DATE: Thursday April 19, 2018
TIME: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
LOCATION: Room “Lyra B”
6900 Airport Rd, Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8
Topics of Discussion:
- O.Reg. 413/05, Vehicle Weights and Dimensions (VWD) for Safe, Productive, and Infrastructure-Friendly (SPIF) Vehicles Phase 4 vehicles (trucks and truck-trailers) and previous Road Building Machines (RBMs).
- Cannabis Legalization, Keeping Ontario’s Roads Safe
- Electronic Logging Devices (ELDs)
- Hours of Service (HOS) Exemptions
- Ontario Highway Traffic Act (HTA) Section 110.1(2), Special Vehicle Configuration (SVC) Permits
- Update on Educational Enforcement. With Former Road Building Machines
Western Star Trucks