- Cement mixers
- Refrigeration units
- Aerial buckets
- Lifts and craned
- Power vacuums
Please visit http: www.fin.gov.on.ca/en/refund/ more information.
An auxiliary unit which receives its power from the transmission of the motor vehicle to engage the auxiliary PTO unit or
An auxiliary unit with its own engine where the fuel or gasoline consumed in the operation is drawn directly from the fuel tank, which supplies the engine in the motor vehicle to which the auxiliary unit is attached.
Ministry of Finance criteria must be met, in order to obtain a refund:
- Use the power-take off equipment in Ontario.
- Use fuel from the licensed vehicle’s operating fuel tank to run the power take-off equipment.
- Not use the power from the power take-off equipment to drive the motor vehicle.
- Not use the motor vehicle in any way to transport passengers.
- Not use the power take-off equipment for personal use, pleasure or recreation.
- Have paid fuel tax to Ontario.
ntification number, license plate, vehicle make and model, PTO unit make and model and the number of litres of fuel consumed in the operation of the PTO equipment for each vehicle the refund is being calculated for.